Recently added comments on the Bulletin Board:
- I too must make my thanks know to all who performed ” Thrive ” this past Sunday. Faith, Darios, Jared, and Bruce all singing together made my heart sing.
- Thank you to Faith, Darios, Jared and Bruce for their performance on Sunday, Sept. 25! And thank you for putting it on the website carousel, for easy access. The words are wonderful to listen to again and again; makes me think of the purpose of this church — “…to know You and make You known…” And what joy we have in doing it! Thanks again.
- Thank you all for another powerful issue of Love is the Liberator magazine. You continue to meet every human need through the resources found on Plainfieldcs.com. I thank God for you every day!!!
- Thanks to all for the terrific Roundtable discussion this morning. “There is nothing but God!” And, also the comforting assurance that If we at some point turn to materia medica we are not condemned but supported and loved. Many years ago I was in a hospital for a few days where I received wonderful care, and when I left I gave a physician a copy of Science and Health with Key to The Scriptures.
- Moses, raised at Pharaoh’s court, was commanded to deliver Israel. While he thought of his slow tongue, he was weak; but when he remembered the promise of God, “I will be with thy mouth,” and dwelt on the entrusted mission, he stood before the king with a strength and courage that could not be pushed aside. Life takes on new significance when men know, that whatever they have is given in trust, to be used for the glory of God in the welfare of men. Then is the work of life supported by the power of God.
— Rev. William G. Schoppe
- (Read by Mrs. Singleterry)
- Thanks so much for archiving Plainfield’s excellent Church services, Bible Studies, and Roundtables providing a second chance if we missed the live broadcast, as well as repeat listening. Sunday’s Roundtable focusing on the needs of youth was superb. Kudos to all involved!
- Dear Church,
I came across your website online when I was in a very difficult situation with work and supply, the situation was dire and asked a practitioner from the Plainfield church to work with me… things have changed since. I have felt a sense of worth and doors have opened up. We worked with the article on Place — which is so beautifully narrated. I believe that such prospects have opened up for me that I will be able to pay off a very, very long standing debt in a matter of weeks.
I am very grateful for this healing and for all the wonderful articles shared on the website and this church is truly a blessing.
The Bible lessons here are simple and from the heart. Thank you for the Roundtable. I am learning much since I found Plainfield CS.
- From someone in India
- I am so grateful for the activities at Plainfield! Sunday’s Roundtable on Substance was very inspiring and powerful. I am learning through the Roundtable classes how to live Christian Science. Thank you so much.
- Thank you to Faith and Bruce for singing “Create In Me A Clean Heart” on September 4th. It is very special and I am able to listen to it often because the duet has been put on the Website Carousel.
- The reading of consciousness by Carol is fantastic, it hit me right between the eyes. It is so clear and powerful, the base and backbone of this Science. Once understood, it will enable us to stand. Same goes for the article by Kimball on our daily “lift.” LOL. I share it with the world on my facebook outreach. Thank you Carol.
- I wish to thank Elizabeth for the inspired and heart lifting reading last night on “LOVE THE LORD THY GOD”. These beautiful readings will go out to bless all mankind and bring comfort to the hungry searchers for Truth.
Click here to read more on the Bulletin Board