Recently added comments on the Bulletin Board:
- Belief of Invasion, By Mildred LeBlond, in the May 2014 issue of Love is the Liberator. “Being cannot be invaded now or at any time, because all being is God. God cannot, and does not invade Himself. Nothing can come to any nation but God, and God constitutes all being.” Thank you Plainfield for providing this web site. It is meeting every need with the love and the power of God.
- Thank you to Mr. Gary Singleterry for the Wednesday Evening readings for May 17th, 2017 on “Taking Offense.” Hearing the words read added depth and understanding for me and I am very grateful.
- Thank you all for the up-lifting, wonderful, Wednesday night service on May 10.. I found all the testimonies to be particularly helpful, hopeful, and encouraging.
- Thank you for the May 6 Bible Study on the subject ADAM AND FALLEN MAN. In answer to the question, How were both female and male made in God’s own image, a quote was given from Watches, Prayers, and Arguments, which totally defends and supports generic man as God’s idea, completely free from personality limitations and material laws — a wonderful precept to dwell on for oneself and for all mankind! Thank you for this treasure! (Found on the Forum; also in WPA, page 92)
- Thank you to Linda for the Daily Watch. This week’s selection of Watching Point 500 is very pertinent and helpful to me.
- Betty S
- Thank you to Elizabeth for the Wednesday readings on April 26, 2017. It is a comfort to realize that God is always taking us upward when we are willing to obey, listen and not look back.
- I’m grateful for this morning’s entire Sunday service, from the enlightening Roundtable discussion, to the tears of joy brought about by the healing and uplifting service Duet. Many thanks to God and the Plainfield Christian Science Church Independent, for all! Much love.
- Thank you for the joyous Easter service. From the sermon to the music, all was uplifting and inspiring.
- Much gratitude for the very helpful Roundtable this past Sunday, April 9: letting God work through you and feeling that oneness with the Father; in traveling, being aware of your surroundings, establishing the right atmosphere rather being handled by it; positive expectancy essential for healing, letting God come in.
- Thank you, Jacob, so much for those very important and vital readings on Oneness in the April 5, 2017 Testimony Meeting.
I’m so grateful that Christian Science is based on the Allness and goodness of God, and nothing else. It’s based on the creation of only good: Genesis 1:31 says, “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.” From this basis of all good, error is totally debunked, and we learn in Christian Science that everyone can prove it!
I will be spending more time with these readings, acknowledging my oneness with God, and as we are taught in this church, striving to be one with Him in word, thought and deed, to glorify Him, to see His power and presence in this world. Thank you again.
Click here to read more on the Bulletin Board